You're invited to the next Lunch & Learn:
- DATE: Saturday, January 27th
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (set-up begins at 9:30)
- LOCATION: Project ECHO at University of New Mexico
- 1650 University Blvd NE
- Albuquerque, NM 87102
- Whale Conference Room
- FREE TO ATTEND!
- Boxed lunches provided to all participants, and $75 Target gift cards issued to the first 70 participants!
CAN presented 3 Caregiver Lunch & Learns in 2017. The workshops were held in the following communities:
- Woodbridge, VA (June 3)
- Little Rock, AR (September 9)
- Fort Wayne, IN (October 14)
Please stay tuned as we confirm dates for Lunch & Learns in the following communities in 2018:
- Albuquerque, NM (Date TBA)
- Los Angeles, CA (Date TBA
- Houston, TX (Date TBA)
- Albany, NY (Date TBA)
Click here to learn more about the program and the impact it has had on attendees to date.
This is a program administered by CAN with funding from the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute.