CAN is grateful for the generous support of corporate partners who have already joined CAN's Corporate Leadership Council. All members of CAN's Corporate Leadership Council are committed to CAN's goals of creating resourceful and capable caregivers, reducing caregiver stress, and increasing respect for caregivers.
Membership in CAN's Corporate Leadership Council provides your company the opportunity to:
- Align with a cause that resonates with your employees and customers
- Benefit from ongoing marketing exposure to family caregivers
- Regularly access experts in family caregiving to learn about the latest ideas and trends
- Collaborate with other like-minded private sector companies around a cause that touches every aspect of your business and your life
- Stay apprised of the issues that are facing family caregivers to ensure that messages, positioning, and services are in line with the needs of this important segment of the population
CAN, together with its Corporate Leadership Council Members and nonprofit partners, reaches hundreds of thousands of family caregivers through:
- National News Media
- CAN is the go-to family caregiving resource for reporters and writers for major media outlets, receiving more than thousands of earned media placements per year.
- Expansion of Volunteer Network
- Currently operating in more than 40 states, our national volunteer peer network delivers CAN's messages and materials with a personal touch.
- Online Services
- Family Caregiver Education
Click on one of the links below to learn more:
Contact Us to learn more about how your company can become a member of CAN's Corporate Leadership Council to make a tangible difference in the lives of family caregivers.