During National Family Caregivers Month, we address the new realities family caregivers face with their loved ones during these uncertain times.
Family caregivers manage health emergencies, juggle priorities, and suffer isolation - and all that was before COVID. The pandemic brings even more challenges as family caregivers handle Caregiving in Crisis.
Click below to read more about each of these challenges:
- Video appointments are great, but they come with their own challenges.
- It was hard enough to cover dad's added costs and now I'm on unemployment.
- I want to keep grandma at home and out of the nursing home.
- It's just so hard not to be with mom and she's worse because of it.
- With COVID, how much risk is too much?